Sunday, April 6, 2008

Heads up on Chad

Well, most of you probably know, but if you don't Chad was in a car accident early Saturday morning. He is blessed to be alive and also that he is not paralized. We just got back from visiting him. It is hard to see a strong young man hurting like that. He is in a lot of pain especially with his neck. C-4 and C-7 is where the breaks are. While we were there they took him again for x-rays on his neck to see if the neck brace he is wearing is sufficient or if he will need a halo. He has plenty of cuts and bruises all over his body and they were checking to see if he broke his wrist as well. He can not swallow anything, not even his saliva until his spleen and liver are working properly again. I just wanted to remind everyone to pray for Chad. When I find out anything new I will post it.

4 comments:

Shannon Masayo said...

do i know chad? i can't rememember. regardless. my prayers are with him.

jenn said...

thanks for the update sandi... i have been wondering about him, and praying for him. is he in Ogden? he is blessed to be alive. we have a great family. thanks again. love and miss you.

Linda said...

I'm so sorry to hear that. We'll say a prayer for him. If I remember right Chad is Georgia's son? Brett and his wife Amy are in our ward now.

Sharon said...

Sorry to hear about Chad's accident! I will definately keep him in my prayers. Guess we should count our blessings every day, huh?
I have some new postings up; check them out and leave me a comment; i love comments! take care!