Wednesday, August 13, 2008

So I thought that Jaxon would just love to play in the little swimming pool, so we blew it up and filled it with water. This is as close as he wanted to get, I don't know if it was to cold or what but he had a great time with his shovel throwing water at him and me.
He just looks so stinkin cute in his swimming suit. We had a good time. But what he really kept wanting to do was ride Jed's bike, he LOVES the ATV's, I think he would sit on them all day if you would let him.


2 comments:

Kels said...

:( I miss Jaxon and You!! haha I get lonely doing to same thing every day. But it's okay it's for the better! I love you and your family so much! I will hopefully see you this weekend!!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I just want to say, thank you so much for all of the love and support you have shown to our family. Your visit was so thoughtful and much needed! We love you guys!