Monday, December 15, 2008

Sweet Abby, Art Project and Zoo Lights...

This is such a sweet picture of Doug and Abby. As you can see Doug just loves his new granddaughter.

So Devyn and Shannon had so much fun making making art projects of their kids hands and feet. And I thought they turned out so cute. Well, yesterday when I was napping, Cortney and Jed ran into the room with a surprise for me. I love it. It made me smile from ear to ear. What do you think of it Shannon? Can you guess which one is Jed's.


Friday night we went to Zoo Lights at Hogle Zoo. They had over a million lights made into animals. I love how the lights go all crazy with the camera in the night. It's cool.

This is Devyn and Cortney while we are waiting for the boys who are looking at the snakes!This is what you see when you look through the fun glasses that we bought. All the lights look like snowmen.





This is Cortney and Jed with their cool glasses on. They love snowmen!


This is the Zoofart Express? I guess that is what gets it going in the cold weather? We had a great time and love being together~!

9 comments:

Shannon Masayo said...

finally a new post!!! love these pictures, doug is so cute with abby and jaxon. and the reindeer that jed and cort made, made me laugh....so cute ummmmmm is jed's the one on the left? haha the family picture is so cute too!!! i love that
Tazer and kelsee are in it, not to compare her to a pet...you know

Devyn said...

shan is funny.. i love your post too. you did good. post more often. please!

moxie mama said...

i love the reindeer craft! i stole the idea off of shannon's blog and did it with jovie. and that is way too cute that cortney and jed did that for you! i hope my teenage kids love me that much. prolly a fat chance of that happening, lol. what's your secret? :) love all the pics! and your family picture is so nice. your family just keeps getting bigger and bigger!
merry christmas!

Bon said...

I love the family picture up top! It is gorgeous! Looks like you guys have a lot of fun together as a family! That is awesome!

Unknown said...

Doug and Abby look so sweet. Oh and I love your family picture! Your fam is getting so big!

Linda said...

The pictures are great. That light place looks like such a fun place to go. I love the glasses that made the lights look like snowmen. Clever. They're right your family is getting big. It's so great that you're close and love to do things together. That's part of what makes happy families.:)

Becca said...

I love that picture of Courtney and Devyn--but even more than that I love the WEDDING PICTURE of you and Doug! Priceless eighties glamor! :) Merry Christmas!

Sharon said...

Sandy, I hope your Christmas was wonderful! I was wondering if you could tell me how to make my blog list show when blogs had been updated? I am rather blog illiterate! Love you!

Sharla Anne said...

I love the picture of uncle doug and Abby so precious!