Friday, September 26, 2008

Cookies...

Anyone who has ever tasted Doug's chocolate chip cookies knows how wonderful they are. For over ten years he has been making them every Sunday. I know that it is Devyn's favorite day because she gets to have COOKIES! She almost refuses to go home until she gets some hot cookies and milk. Doug used to let our kids sit on the counter and help him, now they are kind of big and so now the tradition is being passed on to our cute grandson. Does life ever get any better than just being together and making such sweet memories?

6 comments:

Bon said...

I have tasted them and can vouch for there gooey goodness. Thanks for making me CRAVE SOME!! HA!!!

The Anderson's said...

What a cute picture of Jaxon. I also love Doug's cookies. About what time does he make them on Sunday? Maybe we will have to come over this weekend and visit you all. I am glad Jaxon had fun with Zack. They vroomed and mowed everything.

Shannon Masayo said...

Dougs cookies are MY favorite. I should come over sunday. haha. I remember he would give us each a scoop of cookie dough. soooo yummy. and this is so sweet, I think it is one of my fav things to see my dad interact with the girls.

Unknown said...

Yeah I miss Doug's cookies, ya know they are the only chocolate chip cookies that I like!

Devyn said...

now ive been craving dad's cookies all day too.. why is it only saturday tomorrow?? grr!!!

Sharon said...

Can I come over on a Sunday for some cookies?*S* You are so right; it doesn't get much better than that! You are so lucky to have your grandkids living close to you.