Saturday, September 27, 2008

Titan Homecoming...

Yesterday was homecoming for Syracuse High, Cortney of course being on the drill team got to be in the parade and this is their float. Cortney is standing in front with her friend Darian. They are so cute!
Cortney and Darian were a little scared to climb on the fire truck at first so they opted to ride in the ambulance to the start of the parade! They are so funny.
This is a pose of them at the beginning of their dance at the pep assemble, Cort is the blonde in the white shirt towards the left. I love to watch Cortney dance, she is such a beautiful dancer.
This is the flag ceremony before the football game, Cort holds the state flag at every game, she did this last year and this year.

This was Jed's first time to play in the band at a game, it was GREAT to have the band there, they help with the home team making a lot of noise and they also played the entire game. Thanks Jed and band for keeping the game so up beat!
This is a picture of the drill team doing their kick line routine, let me just tell you that it was awesome. I didn't get a video, I wish I would of. They nailed everything.
And of course the end of the game, Syracuse won which is awesome, last year being a new school they didn't win one game, this year they have won all but one. The announcer said that no one would be allowed on the field, the kids were so excited that the police finally said, oh go ahead! It was a fun day with Cortney and Jed.

6 comments:

Bon said...

HOw fun for those too1 I love the pictures you got of them! You are such a great mom!

Devyn said...

I so wish I could have came to the game, but I just stayed home with Scott instead. It looks like it was a blast!

Cortney Hill said...

It was so much fun! I was so nervous to perform because there were so so many people it was crazy!! Thanks mom and dad for coming i appreciate it!! love you!

jenn said...

football games are so much fun! i wish i could go to more! you will have to let me know when some of the games are, and maybe i can come up and go to watch cort and jed! miss you!

Sharon said...

Well, that looked fun! I guess this is Wa-Hi's homecoming week but with no one in school, I never know what's going on. You still have a few years to be busy with the FUN things!*S*

Linda said...

Isn't it fun to see your kids in action? Courtney looks like she was having fun. I miss that about not having any of them in school anymore. But now I get to go to some of my grandkids things.